- Any hesitation about studying abroad is typically related to the cost. However, what most students don’t know is that, they can avail scholarships to fund their education. We at Dollar Dreams assist student with applying over 1200 types of scholarships across the world.
- Scholarships are monetary award for students to use toward the expenses of their program such as travel, course credits, books and lodging.
- Students must apply for scholarships and some can be very competitive, while others are underutilized. There are several types of study abroad scholarships to apply for such as:
These awards are based on a student’s academic, artistic, athletic or other abilities, and often factor in an applicant’s extracurricular activities and community service record. It’s important to note that qualifications will vary based on the particular scholarship.
These are scholarships for applicants who initially qualify based on factors such as gender, race, religion, family and medical history, or many other student-specific factors. Minority scholarships are the most common awards in this category, but qualifications will vary based on the particular scholarship.
These are scholarships awarded by a country to students planning to pursue a study abroad program in that particular country. They are awarded as an incentive to study in that country instead of elsewhere. Check with our Dollar Dreams team, to see list of available scholarships.
Program-specific scholarships are offered by individual study abroad programs and/or the colleges and universities where they may be associated to qualified applicants. These scholarships are often given on the basis of academic and personal achievement, but qualifications will vary based on the particular scholarship. . Check with our Dollar Dreams team, to see list of available scholarships.
Subject-specific scholarships are awarded by study abroad programs or institutions to students based on their particular major or field of study. These scholarships may require the recipients to enroll in subject-specific courses while abroad or conduct subject-specific research while abroad, but it’s important to note that qualifications will vary based on each scholarship.
WHY DOLLAR DREAMS FOR SCHOLARSHIPS?
- We have a dedicated team working on scholarships. Our scholarship experts will help you in choosing the best scholarships.
- We have a database of 1200 types of scholarships across the world.
- Our team assists you with scholarships for free.
- We have proven records of high success in scholarships.
- We help you draft your scholarship applications. Our team assists you with documentation procedure.
We have contacts with nationalized banks offering educational loans for overseas education at reasonable rates. We also help you with the entire procedure, starting from eligibility criteria and selection of bank, to making loan application, preparing required documentation etc.
We have contacts with investors or companies. Who fund students to fill their long term short skills within the organizations .Investors fund students who are good in academics and creative in nature. Investors or companies will provide you job after your studies. You will be paid according to job market. There is a misconception that funded students are underpaid. No, they pay you according to prevailing industry packages. Normally they might request you to sign a bond or agreement for 2 to 3 years.
Get in touch with our executives on +919900237468 or mail us at email@example.com